1. Complete the Paths Assignment: (File found on Pirate Students/ Ziegler Class Files/ Advanced Computers/ Adobe Illustrator Stuff/ Paths)
2. Draw a box with the box tool. Use the scissors to cut the top of the box in the middle. Use the direct select tool to open the top of the box.
3. Draw another box. Use the Pen (Add anchor tool) to create a point in the middle of each side of the box. Use the direct select tool to drag each of those middle anchor points towards the middle of the box so the box resembles a four-point star.
4. Complete the Shapes Assignment: (File found on Pirate Students/ Ziegler Class Files/ Advanced Computers/ Adobe Illustrator Stuff/ Shapes) After you are all done drawing the shapes, fill them with color. This will let you know if your shapes are completely closed.
5. Lesson 2 from the text. You will be tracing an airplane. Then you will draw a background to go behind the airplane from scratch. When finished with the background, place the airplane in front of the background.
6. Hair Assignment: (Pirate Students/ Advanced Computers/ Adobe Illustrator Stuff/ Hair.) This assignment should open in Adobe Reader. You do the actual drawing in Illustrator.
7. Building.pdf OR table_chairs.pdf: (Pirate Students/ Advanced Computers/ Adobe Illustrator Stuff/ ...). Look at the two assignments and decide which you would like to do.